Orexia

Recipe fantasy to food reality.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Old European

I'm not usually in the mood for cooking in the morning. On weekends, I usually ooze out of bed around 11 or 12, and then drag myself into a restaurant or fast food place to indugle in some grease. Then, I head back home to nap or go to the gym, depending on my level of ambition. One of the best places to go for breakfast on the Palouse is the Old European in Pullman, Washington. My family only rarely ever went out to eat, and all through college I had no car, so I didn't discover the place until a couple of years ago. If you're in the area, you must go! They make almost everything in-house, from salad dressing to jam to fresh bread. It's not really an eggs and hashbrowns sort of place, but the potato pancakes, dutch peach pie, and waffles are amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home