Orexia

Recipe fantasy to food reality.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Grand Opening


It opened a little while ago, but today there was a grand opening party for Moscow's just-moved food co-op. It's grown to at least twice its old size, and acquired a meat department, and a much larger selection of pretty much everything. Also, it's gorgeous. I went down and sampled some cheeses and cowgirl chocolates (a Palouse original), and took some neat pictures. I may live in a small town, but I still feel pretty lucky to live within two blocks of a large supermarket, a food co-op, two wine stores (one of which is run by a local winery), a produce stand, and the farmer's market during the summer.



2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell us a little more about the chocolates. I visited the website and can't even begin to imagine what "spicy chocolate" tastes like.

Oh and your pics are great. they look like an advertisement or a layout in a food magazine.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger saraeanderson said...

The chocolates are spiced with chiles and cayenne, amongst other things. It's actually been years since I've eaten one. Maybe I'll have to again soon, you know, for my readers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home