Orexia

Recipe fantasy to food reality.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stuck in a rut

I haven't posted in a while. Not because I'm busy or making lackluster food. I'm not making any food. I've gotten into a funk where I don't want to clean, so I just avoid my house as much as possible. I've eaten two Big Macs in the last four days, if you want an indication that I'm having a real problem here. I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now, drinking coffee someone else made in a room that someone else cleaned.

If I don't want to die of fast-food-poisoning, I need to get domestic here, stat. Tonight I'm making chili, and I am declaring here that I will report back so I have someone to be accountable to.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It happens to the best of us. Especially if you have hosted a few holiday parties. I'm just getting back into the swing of things myself

But 2 Big Macs in 4 days? Ouch. 50 lashes with a wet noodle, as they say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home